Thalia has been brought back to life. The camp has been saved. Luke is still on the loose. And yet Annabeth's choices still aren't over.
When she goes with Percy and Thalia to bring back some campers, she is captured by a manticore and taken to Mount Othrys, home of the Titans as bait. Her choice looms over her: a life of pain and heartbreak with a chance of hope, or a life free from the influence of boys.
Will she chose to become a Hunter and leave Percy and Luke forever? And will Percy be able to save her before Mount Othrys is risen to destroy the gods?
Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse from Annabeth Chase's point of view
(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters or the storyline. All rights and credit goes to Rick Riordan, author of Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Chapter 1 - I room with my friend the former tree
- Chapter 2 - I think a lot
- Chapter 3 - We go to military school
- Chapter 4 - Grover runs his mouth off
- Chapter 5 - Percy steps on my feet
- Chapter 6 - We hunt for Percy
- Chapter 7 - The Hunters kick manticore butt
- Chapter 8 - I irritate my captor
- Chapter 9 - I don't have a clue what's going on
- Chapter 10 - I hold the sky
- Chapter 11 - I am bait
- Chapter 12 - Why can't I dream about puppies?
- Chapter 13 - The enemy tempts me
- Chapter 14 - I have a mother-daughter chat
- Chapter 15 - I nearly die of boredom
- Chapter 16 - My friends willingly walk into a trap
- Chapter 17 - Thalia is tempted to betray us
- Chapter 18 - I play with rocks
- Chapter 19 - My dad saves the day
- Chapter 20 - I see a goddess cry
- Chapter 21 - Percy and I have a mid-flight conversation
- Chapter 22 - The gods are big
- Chapter 23 - The gods decided whether or not to kill us
- Chapter 24 - I get interrogated
- Chapter 25 - Bad news galore
- Chapter 26 - We hide secrets
- Authors Note