I watched his full lips turn up into a smirk and in that moment my heart stopped beating, my mind stopped thinking. Instinctively, I leaned in to close the gap between us...
He's the badass player. Partying, having girls chase him and being popular is second nature to him.
She's your stereotypical good girl. Smart and almost invisible to guys. Her only weapon is sarcasm.
They get to know each other...What do you think will happen?
All rights Reserved: This is my original work, so please tell me first if you wish to use it in a way at all}
- Chapter 1 - The First Encounter
- Chapter 2 - I'm Not Really A Coldhearted Jerk
- Chapter 3 - Moment Of Weakness
- Chapter 4 - But I Don't Want To Look 'Fab'!
- Chapter 5 - Why Do You Turn Up Everywhere I Go?
- Chapter 6 - Beat Him At His Own Game
- Chapter 7 - Payback's A Bitch
- Chapter 8 - No Scowling, No Smirking. Just Smile
- Chapter 9 - Jealousy Ice Cream And Godzilla's Pink Tutu
- Chapter 10 - Zeus' Bolt Super-Glued To My Fingers
- Chapter 11 - The First Date
- Chapter 12 - The Mindless, Irresponsible Decision
- Chapter 13 - Battle Of Morality
- Chapter 14 - You Had Me At The Punch
- Chapter 15 - Suspicious Roses And COD
- Chapter 16 - Never Too Early For Love
- Chapter 17 - Meeting The Friends...And The Enemies.
- Chapter 18 [Part 1] - Penguin And Gunny Bag
- Chapter 18 [Part 2] - Prom Does Wonders For Manners
- Chapter 19 - All Grown Up Now
- Chapter 20 - Soapy Math And Salty Tears
- Chapter 21 - Life Isn't A Movie
- Chapter 22 - Moving On
- Chapter 23 - That's Some Serious Poetic Shit
- The Last Words - Author's Note
- Questions & Answers? o.o
- Q & A
- 2019 Update