NEW: Introducing Tap. Addictive chat stories for your 📲 Now in 10 languages
DOWNLOAD NOW!
You'll Never Love Me Like I Do (GXG) (completed)

You'll Never Love Me Like I Do (GXG) (completed)

157K Reads 3.6K Votes 20 Part Story
D.R. / Demented Being / Didi By DiDi_XD Completed

(COMPLETED!!!)
Have you ever been in love with a straight girl? I am.

Dina is in love with her straight friend Samara. The only one who knows this is her best friend Dana. Dana moves to where Dina lives and tries her best to get Dina to tell Samara the truth.

But what happens when Dana starts having feelings she shouldn't be having?

---This is a girlxgirl story. Don't read this if you're uncomfortable---

BloodyRedRuby BloodyRedRuby Jul 16, 2016
I just started reading and I already feel so connected with this story, it feels like its going to be a good one !
KaryBraxton KaryBraxton Aug 02, 2016
I mean......The title.......
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              
                              \(〇_o)/
I'm enjoying the character already and then my heart breaks for her in the first chapter. I didn't realize it was this rough for her. 😢😭
PotatoesRCool PotatoesRCool Sep 11, 2016
It would be awkward, sure, but she wouldn't be disgusted with you if you already came out...
Wattmem Wattmem Jan 19
But there's like a 20% chance she'll be disgusted 20% chance she'll accept you but won't like you back and 60% chance she'll love you back :)
HiddenSTARS15 HiddenSTARS15 Mar 17, 2015
hey the nice story ha i can relate to your story hehehe im inlove with someone but she never love me the same way.