Offering Trilogy, Book 2 #Wattys2016
After a century's absence, the vampire that turned Madison has returned to claim her as his bride. An unfortunate chain of events places the lives of her children in danger. In exchange for their safety, though she has vowed revenge on the vile creature, she agrees to leave her life among the mortals and follow him to Italy.
Fate marked her destiny more than three millennium before in the Vampire Prophecies. It told of the she-vamp that walked between the land of the living and the dead. She would become The Scarlet Queen and unite the Vampire Nation in their quest for world domination.
Will Madison find a way out and back to the people she loves? Or is she doomed to the bloody life of the Scarlet Queen?
- Author's Note
- Chapter 1 - The Scarlet Queen
- Chapter 2 - A Little Café Off Times Square
- Chapter 3 - Dinner Bell
- Chapter 4 - What The Hell Am I?
- Chapter 5 - Railroad Spike
- Chapter 6.1 - Sweet Elixir
- Chapter 6.2 - Sweet Elixir
- Chapter 6.3 - Sweet Elixir
- Chapter 7.1 - Missing and The Clock is Ticking
- Chapter 7.2 - Missing and The Clock is Ticking
- Chapter 7.3 - Missing and The Clock Is Ticking
- Chapter 8 - Saint-Louis Crystal
- Chapter 9 - Wolfsbane
- Chapter 10 - New Development
- Chapter 11 - Carnival
- Chapter 12.1 - Acetabula et Calculi
- Chapter 12.2 - Acetabula et Calculi
- Chapter 13 - Silence
- Chapter 14 - Mariposa
- Chapter 15 - Friends and Enemies
- Chapter 16 - Starry Night
- Chapter 17- Longing for Blue
- Chapter 18 - An Even Exchange
- Chapter 19 - How Serendipitous
- Chapter 20 - Blood, Sweat, and Tears
- Chapter 21 - Answering the Call
- Chapter 22 - Revelations
- Chapter 23 - Unleashed
- Chapter 24 - Traitor
- Chapter 25 - Ashes to Ashes
- Chapter 26 - Unintended Consequences
- Author's Note 1-01-17
- Venice, Italy
- Carnevale Pictures!