Interracial. Ringo Starr, a young man from the Dingle, one of Liverpool's poorest and roughest neighborhoods has made a good life for himself. A steady gig with Rory Storm and the Hurricane's, a car and money in his pocket. He's feeling restless though. Will befriending Joan Cohen, a young woman of mixed race, change the course of his life?
Cover credit goes to Eric Cash. He created the cover artwork for me. Inspired by the 1960s paperback pulp novels. Check out his site by googling 'ericcashillustrations'.
- Prologue - The Frightened City
- Chapter One - Funny Running Into You
- Chapter Two - Ringo No. 1
- Chapter Three, Part One - Back In the Saddle Again
- Chapter Three, Part Two - Trading Up
- Chapter Four - Be Sociable
- Chapter Five, Part One - You Know James Dean Died Today?
- Chapter Five, Part Two - Where's Ringo?
- Chapter Six - Old Faces
- Chapter Seven - AU Meets Canon
- Chapter Eight - Opportunity Comes A Knocking, But Is Anyone Home?
- Chapter Nine - Come Back Tomorrow Night and Try It Again
- Chapter Ten - And, Then Some Stuff Happened
- Chapter Eleven - Liddypool Sinatra
- Chapter Twelve - Elegy
- Chapter Thirteen - Everyone Must Go