Lori Mayer is failing out of law school (again), her boyfriend just ran off with her best study partner (she was really going to miss Karl - he took great notes), and she's all out of coffee. However bleak everything seems now, she'll soon discover life can get a whole lot crazier when she meets a drop-dead gorgeous love god named Des who's determined to change her life.
Before she can blink, Lori is sent to a whole different world - a place where cell phones don't exist and her iPad is about as useful as a frisbee. A place where hot immortals, savage werewolves, and everything else under the sun runs wild. In this place of warrior kings and sword-wielding guards she will come face-to-face with her soul-mate, but can Lori resist her attraction to Eric McKenna, the ridiculously sexy king of the immortals, and return to her own world, where everything makes sense and places like Wolfgard only exist in books?
Not if Des has anything to do with it. He may be cursed to help mortal women find their true loves but it's his game, and in this game of hearts only one thing matters: Sealing the deal.
Lori Mayer doesn't stand a chance.
Catch, Curse, Release (formerly entitled Love Bites) Copyright © Wendy Nelson 2012 All Rights Reserved. No part of this literary work may be reproduced or used without written consent from the author.
***All images, videos, photos, songs and lyrics belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement or violation is intended by their use.
- Hello Dear Reader (A Note from Desmond)
- Chapter One: Beware of Immortal Toasts
- Chapter Two: The New Exhibit
- Chapter Three: Fish in a Barrel
- Chapter Four: View From the Wall
- Chapter Five: The Archway
- Chapter Six: The Invitation
- Chapter Seven: An Unlikely Pep Talk
- Chapter Eight: An Immortal Introduction
- Chapter Nine: Checks and Challenges
- Chapter Ten: Rock of Ages
- Chapter Eleven: Wine and the Moon
- Chapter Twelve: Momma Said Knock You Out
- Chapter Thirteen: Pride on the Line
- Chapter Fourteen: Medieval Dance Party
- Chapter Fifteen: Late Night Snacking
- Chapter Sixteen: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire
- Chapter Seventeen: Hard Truths all Around
- Chapter Eighteen: Varick's Law
- Chapter Nineteen: Be Mindful of Wolves
- Chapter Twenty: Cool as Ice
- Chapter Twenty-One: Dinner and a Show
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Show of Power
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Strip Speed Chess Anyone?
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Winners and Losers
- Chapter Twenty-Five: The Morning After
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Wolf in Headlights
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Wolf on Trial
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: A New View
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Steamy Seduction
- Chapter Thirty: Walls Come Tumbling Down
- Chapter Thirty-One: Laws and Men
- Chapter Thirty-Two: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Who Invited You?
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Battle Hard
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Of Wolves and Men
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Decision Time
- A Final Note from Des