The Real World has become monotonous. Everyday it's the same thing, work, eat and sleep. New adventures and fantasy has become a thing of the past. The imaginations of the people have dulled and main streamed. Boredom has taken over the youth as game after game became easier to play and usually have the same parameters, such as beat the boss, or save the princess and complete the story line, but, not anymore.
Starlight International had a vision of revitalizing the fantasy of the entire planet and threw all their resources in creating the most diverse game ever to hit the markets. 10 Years after their announcement to challenge and change the gaming industry, Starlight International rolled out Divine World Online, a virtual reality game which changed the face of not only the game market, but also every other departments of the world. Boasting a full mind saturation system the game enables the player to truly experience the game as if he/she was present inside a new world.
In just a few weeks the number of active players reached the 8 digit number. In a few months it became an absolute necessity to play the game. Due to the time difference in game of 4 days to 1 day in the real world, schools now held classes in game for longer hours using private servers; Armies, Navies and Air Forces have requested private customized servers where they can practice combat tactics in different environments, Companies now had meetings and practice trading techniques in game and testing of new methods to be used in the real world has become a trend.
1 Year after the game’s release, everyone was and is playing the game now. Everyone, but a small orphaned boy of 16 who is busy lifting boxes for a convenience store in order to get some money to buy food and survive the harsh realities of the world around him.
Please leave a comment. Constructive criticism will help. Thanks and Enjoy. =)
- Prologue: Opportunity
- V1: CH 1: Incentive
- V1: CH 1.5: Game Manual Part 1
- V1: CH 2: Avatar Creation and Golden Membership
- V1: CH 3: Divine World Start
- V1: CH 4: Old Man's Advises
- V1: CH 5: Old Sage Roger the Elder
- V1: CH 6: It Seems So Easy
- V1: CH 7: What to do now?
- V1: CH 7.5: Game Manual Part 2
- V1: CH 8: Ratty Business!
- V1: CH 9: Bang, Bang Dead
- V1: CH 10: The Pull of Adventure
- V1: CH 11: Gifts of Effort.
- V1: CH 12: Haggling is Key.
- V1: CH 13: A Buggy Problem.
- V1: CH 14: Hammer Time.
- V1: CH 15: When the Giant steps on a Bug
- V1: CH 16: OMG! Painful!!
- V1: CH 17: The Healer Gallea.