They lure you into the waters, twisting their haunted melody. You don't feel a thing as you drown into the sea, unaware of your new deathbed. Only once they sink their teeth into your soft skin will you feel the agony and realize your mistake.
They are mermaids, the ones who leave nothing but bones in their wake.
They're the reason everyone abides by the unwritten rule: Never go near the ocean.
Everyone except Nyx, a human with the ability to talk to fish, who ignores all these warnings. But her peace is shattered when she encounters a merman, the flesh eating fish of the sea.
Soon she's about to realize that there are no such thing as allies; only enemies. And this flesh eater will do anything to ensure that he stays the only threat to her heart.
- Chapter 1-A Different Kind of Fish
- Chapter 2-Humanity
- Chapter 3-Brutality
- Chapter 4-What Should've Been Done
- Chapter 5-What Goes Around part 1
- Chapter 6-Enemy in Ally Territory
- Chapter 7-The Darkness of Shadows
- Chapter 8-Promised
- Chapter 9-Familiar Scenes
- Chapter 10-Eclipsing Fears
- Chapter 11-Seeds of Doubt
- Chapter 12-The Animal Pen
- Chapter 13-Jaws of the Trap
- Chapter 14-Tightening the Noose
- Chapter 15-The Mutt's Trail
- Chapter 16-Welcome Back, Guilt
- Chapter 17-Family Ties and Ties that Break
- Chapter 18-Untying Knots