"Pharoah's love is unpredictable;
Pharaoh's love can change in the blink of an eye,
The flash of a fox's tail.
One moment you are his greatest treasure,
The next you become a mere speck of dust -
Pharaoh's love comes and goes like each beat of a butterfly's wing...
With Pharaoh's love you are the only woman in Egypt -
Yet once he deems you undesirable...
His love can break your heart into a thousand bloody shards.
Perhaps his love is naught but a myth;
Perhaps his love holds aught of value.
But the one thing you must always remember
and NEVER forget
is that Pharaoh's love is faithless,
Indeed - fickle beyond anything else you've ever known."
Pharaoh's royal harem is the place where your closest friends become your greatest enemies, the place where even your most loyal slaves can betray you. Beware of the women who pour poison in your goblet, whisper lies into your ear. They will do whatever it takes to break your spirit, and you shall cower with fear in the face of their power. But you must never succumb, because the rivalry amongst Pharaoh's women will intensify to bounds that have never been reached, the jealousy they feel for each other will give rise to their destruction, as they do things of the unthinkable to win the fight for Pharaoh's heart, sacrifice their souls to survive in the horrible competition for the place of Chief Wife.
And in the mist of it all lies Neferu, Pharaoh's Beloved, destined to do the impossible...
- Pharaoh's Heart is Mine
- Chapter 1 - Pawn of the Dowager Queen
- Chapter 2 - The Path to Egypt's Throne
- Chapter 3 - Across the River Nile
- Chapter 4 - Amun's Blessing Never Lasts
- Chapter 5 - Pharaoh's Favor
- Chapter 6 - Her Lilies Never Die
- Chapter 7 - The Years Untold
- Chapter 8 - Faith is Rekindled
- Chapter 9 - The Gown of Mirrors
- Chapter 10 - She Dares to Defy
- Chapter 11 - Belligerence Revealed At Last
- Chapter 12 - A Pharaoh's Unfathomable Mind
- Chapter 13 - Throne's Temptation
- Chapter 14 - Nile Winds Blow South
- Chapter 15 - Fall to Water's Icy Depths
- Chapter 16 - Is Love Not Enough?
- Chapter 17 - Of Fifteen Years Ago
- Chapter 18 - The Power of Her Memory