"I have a few guidelines for you, but don't worry it's not rocket science:
1. Do not talk too much around me.
2. Do not laugh obnoxiously around me.
3. Do not ask me too many questions.
4. Do not get into any trouble and drag me into it.
5. Do not interfere with my personal life. Do you think you can do this?"
I'm not that bad of a person. I can follow rules, I mean I've been a good student since like kindergarten. "Seems easy enough." Like really, I'm not that bad.
"One more thing," Alex looks at me straight in the eye, "never kick me in places that shouldn't be kicked. Ever. Again."
Okay, maybe I'm not the best person in the world.