For every story tagged #WattPride this month, Wattpad will donate $1 to the ILGA
Pen Your Pride
FanMail (A Norman Reedus Fanfiction)

FanMail (A Norman Reedus Fanfiction)

39.5K Reads 2K Votes 32 Part Story
Catherine By ilovemeatballs Updated Apr 29, 2017

Chloe Hunter is a Fangirl. She is addicted to the show called, "The Walking Dead" especially the character named "Daryl Dixon". Chloe loves Norman Reedus. One day she decided to write a FanMail to him, and that FanMail changes everything in her life.

AGirlIsNoOne123 AGirlIsNoOne123 Mar 27, 2017
What I should kill her and all the Norman haters & run away w/ Norman?!
                              
                              
                              Sorry *points to head* voices...
                              I'm kidding that's not what they really said..! Lol jk
Dixons_Bitch Dixons_Bitch Aug 15, 2017
Me 98% of the time the other 2% im thinking about norman, jeffery dean and Cole Sprouse
lightStar94 lightStar94 Sep 07, 2017
I like your story. Check out mine on https://www.wattpad.com/user/tsuna12345
RyannFaythe RyannFaythe Mar 12
Ima go cry now, my uncles name is Nathan but he died in 04 from diabetic shock basically he didn't take his insulin 😭😭😭😭
HotMuthaFuckinPocket HotMuthaFuckinPocket May 30, 2016
Im dead😂😂😂😂😂i... cant.....breath...ahhhhb😂😂😂
walkersaresickpeople walkersaresickpeople Aug 30, 2016
I I I can't breath for real though call help I'm hyperventilating I am dead lmao