He really didn't want to go back there.
It was the last thing he wanted to do.
But it was his family that was at stake, so he put everything aside, and went anyway.
Could he put back what had gone haywire?
Beginning on the first of February, 2161, with some incoherence to May of that year, the story contains
flashes forward to December 26, 2166 and June of 2178.
Star Trek Enterprise Prime Universe and Mirror Universe Fan Fiction starring Malcolm Reed, Hoshi Sato, Travis Mayweather, Trip Tucker, T'Pol, Jonathan Archer, Phlox, Jay Hayes's counterpart (Doug Beckett), and more.
- An Urgent Departure
- The Pulse Shot
- Much, Much Later
- A Traveler
- Even Past the End of Our Lives
- Two Lines
- An Unpleasant Encounter
- A Performance Enhancer
- Mirror Ball
- The Unmatched One
- Get Out of Jail Free Card
- The Ruined House
- For Neil
- The Luna
- In Case You Fail
- The Rift and the Shattering and the Connection
- I Got a Gal on Ariel, She's Got a Nice Bod, But Her Face's Like Hell
- The Contest and the Living Prize
- There Were Four
- I'm Going to Assume You Don't Want Me Dead
- The Izo and Pamela Show
- Victories and Surrenders
- Silver and Copper and Brassy Butterflies
- Unbreakable Connection Across the Centuries