After an accident claims her twin’s life, Addy’s “perfect life” falls apart. She had the greatest friends, the most understanding family, the perfect best friend who’s also her twin brother, but she lost everything in one snap. Her perfect life comes to an end. If that wasn’t bad enough, she is forced to live in Blue Cove, a small town in the eastern coast of California with an aunt she barely knew existed.
Efforts on trying not to make things harder, she pretends to be the person she was before all the changes happened. Fun, outgoing, and cheerful. But in time, she realized she really wasn’t pretending anymore… unless it’s in front of him.
Now here’s Nate. The completely annoying and irritating guy from her new neighborhood. Nate—the flaw in her life. The guy with the shell she couldn’t break. A person who might just have some depth he wouldn’t show. His cheerfulness runs on the surface, but what runs deeper?
A story about loss, love, and learning as Addy realizes how much she was missing up until her brother’s death.
- The Concept of Perfection
- Chapter One-New Leaf
- Chapter Two- Wishes Don't Come True
- Chapter Three- The Sky's not Ready for Prom
- Chapter Four- When You Lie
- Chapter Five- To One Girl Only
- Chapter Six- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Chapter Seven- Reminding Me of Someone
- Chapter Eight- That Ruddy Book
- Chapter Nine- Even That Person
- Chapter Ten- Two Worlds Colliding
- Chapter Eleven: A Math Problem
- Chapter Twelve- Just Spontaneously Combust
- Chapter Thirteen- The Six Familiar Words
- Chapter Fourteen- Two Separate Lives
- Chapter Fifteen- When You're Ready
- Chapter Sixteen- Scars
- Chapter Seventeen- Because That's Where It All Began
- Chapter Eighteen- No Longer
- Chapter Nineteen- Perfect Mirror
- Chapter Twenty- The Nonbeliever Believes
- Chapter Twenty One- The Perfect Match
- Chapter Twenty Two- Yet So Much More
- Chapter Twenty Three- What It All Was
- Chapter Twenty Four- This Close
- Chapter Twenty Five- From Here On
- Epilogue- The Concept of Perfection