A girl with her heart on her sleeve and boy with a reputation of breaking them.
A/N: I started writing with this when I was 13. I love it a lot because I used it as a platform to talk about issues that mean a lot to me and I feel don't get enough attention (especially as I got older and learnt more), but please keep that in mind!!
Cover made by: (sorry i haven't gotten your name yet, but i will put it down once i get it!)
WARNING: This book deals with issues like self-harm and mental health.
HIGHEST RANKING: #2 in Teen Fiction
- Chapter 1- Black Haired Boy
- Chapter 2- This kid literally just got here.
- Chapter 3- Why must everyone disrupt my reading?
- Chapter 4- "Do not call me angel."
- Chapter 5- The bakery just exploded.
- Chapter 6- Crab biscuits.
- Chapter 7- Okay, now he's stalking me.
- Chapter 8- "Why are you staring at me?"
- Chapter 9- "Do you dream about me, angel?"
- Chapter 10- Picnics, and killer ham sandwiches.
- Chapter 11- Out of all things, tampon brands.
- Chapter 12- "I'm not whipped."
- Chapter 13- "Looks like the good girl has a dirty mind."
- Chapter 14- The girl that got away.
- Chapter 15- Are you fucking crazy, Andrews?
- Chapter 16- He expects me to run?
- Chapter 17- I had about as much dignity as a bottle of nail varnish.
- Chapter 18- Hospitals and flaming microwaves
- Chapter 19- "Baby, you haven't even had me yet."
- Chapter 20- "Shut it, Voldemort. You're not so good looking either."
- Chapter 21- "Ready to face the infinitely torturous wrath of mother's?"
- Chapter 22- That is more adorable than the pug-licking-screen thing.
- Chapter 23- Finally! A fanboy!
- Chapter 24- I have friends worse than Godzilla.
- Chapter 25- Are there even murderers at the top of mountains?
- Chapter 26- "Because I don't see that 'Jace Herondale, thing going for you."
- Chapter 27- "It's my freaking birthday! I have rights!"
- Chapter 28- Quicker than Harry Potter on his Nimbus 2000.
- Chapter 29- "Your sister kicks harder than a fucking kangaroo."
- Chapter 30- "Or I might never forgive you and you'll rot in hell."
- Chapter 31- I want to wring her neck then toss her into a pit of piranhas.
- Chapter 32- He ships Voldemort and Bellatrix?
- Chapter 33- "You have that insane, psychopathic beaver look in your eyes."
- Chapter 34- Social interaction and I mix as much as Kronos and Percy.
- Chapter 35- Great. He's asking me for fashion advice.
- Chapter 36- Gorgeous friends of my first loves happen to turn me into Yoda.
- Chapter 37- And here I was, awkwardly flapping my arms like a seal.
- Chapter 38- You are meant to be acting like a merciless, savage, squirrel.
- Chapter 39- I swear, she's a banshee.
- Chapter 40- "I wish you were, Andrews. I really do."
- Chapter 41- Monster nails and butt bruises.
- Chapter 42- 'Single Pringle And Never Ready To Mingle' Noelle.
- Chapter 43- If looks could kill, she'd be stabbed and tossed to the Grievers.
- Chapter 44- Good, maybe she'll find a brain back there.
- Chapter 45- "About seven camels. Maybe a few chickens."
- Chapter 46- You're weak.
- Chapter 47- "I definitely didn't imagine this."
- Chapter 48- Oreos, my one true love.
- Chapter 49- "WE HAVE A CODE 12-15-22-5!"
- Chapter 50- Rebecca hates Ribena.
- Chapter 51- "No one is going to stop me from having this damn good cheesecake."
- Chapter 52- Angry Blonde Devil