Note from MC: Stop. Do not read this story. It was written by a 13-year-old girl who really needed a reality check. Legit, the amount of embarrassment I have for this story is innumerable, so please just... no.
"I'm abused by my dad. So what? Are you going to save me? Are you going to miraculously take me away from him? Didn't think so. Stay out of my business, Mr. Carter. I can handle myself," I snapped. He was really starting to get annoying with all these questions. Couldn't he take a hint?
He leaned down, getting into my personal space again, and stared into my eyes. "You're fifteen, Deserae; you can't handle yourself. And to answer your question: Yes, I am going to save you. With or without your permission."
And he walked away. Leaving me stunned, confused, and breathless. As always.
*I WAS ONLY 13ISH WHEN I WROTE THIS, SO IT'S IN NEED OF EDITING THAT I WILL NEVER DO. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*
- Chapter One: Interrogation. I Don't Know Already!
- Chapter Two: Beating
- Chapter Three: What Really Happened?
- Chapter Four: Lunch with Mr. Carter
- Chapter Five: Spilled Cappuccino and a Romance Novel
- Chapter Six: "Goodnight, Deserae. Sweet Dreams."
- Chapter Seven: The Scientist: An Amazing Performance
- Chapter Eight: Come Closer
- Bonus Chapter: Close to the Edge
- Chapter Nine: Hungover...
- Chapter Ten: Saved... Again. Sigh.
- Chapter Eleven: Dad's Discovery
- Chapter Twelve: Jealousy?
- Chapter Thirteen: Black Valery
- Chapter Fourteen: Everything
- Chapter Fifteen: Mr. Carter Learns the Truth.. Mostly
- Chapter Sixteen: Sleepover with the Smirking Jerk and His Lesbian Lover
- Chapter Seventeen: Deserae's Competition?
- Chapter Eighteen: Deserae in Danger
- Chapter Nineteen: Say What?!
- Chapter Twenty: Telling Miranda Everything... With Exceptions
- Chapter Twenty-One: News
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Goodbye </3
- Update~ Read for Sequel Information<3
- An update!? After, like, ten years??