As a 16 year old boy attending high school in New Jersey, it can be hard to fit in. Through towering highs and bottomless lows, Frank Iero learns that there are two types of friends in this world: ones who help you stand on your own two feet and the ones who say you'll be better off on the ground.
Jack, Alex, Pete and Brendon were Frank's closest friends. A simple mistake and a new friend changed his life completely...
(Caution: depression, substance abuse, mild blood, language)
- The Table in the Corner
- Homecoming Football Game
- How I Disappear
- Fumes & Unexpected Help
- Thank You For The Venom
- Can You Hear Me?
- Separate Me From My Own Two Hands
- I Mean This, I'm Okay (Sensitive Material)
- Undeserving of Your Sympathy
- Tell Me I'm a Bad Man
- I Don't Care if You're Contagious
- The Ghost of You
- Tragic Ends
- ~Author's Note/Inspiration/Q&A~
- looking back