A kingdom of dreams, a kingdom of kings.
A past wherein the mages sing. . .
Rei, an exiled mage with a dark, tragic past of her own, desires to eradicate the royal family to incite a new age for the better existence of her people. An opportunity presents itself when Carlos Etheldon, eldest son of the late king Aegnor, ascends to the throne under curious circumstances and makes a shocking upheaval to a decree which has for decades, defined its society.
The outcome of the events that are set in motion, however, will not be so easily influenced by man.
Cover designed entirely by moi. Thou shalt not steal.
- Chapter One: My Name
- Chapter Two: Mountain of the Damned
- Chapter Three: Orichon
- Chapter Four: The Healer, and The Dead
- Chapter Five: Nobility
- Chapter Six: The Cost of Power
- Chapter Seven: One of Us
- Chapter Eight: Lost
- Chapter Nine: Night Descends
- Chapter Ten - Those Who Walk the Realm of the Living (Pt. 1)