What if likes attract and unlikes repel?
Earth has several selected people with supernatural abilities and many of them are not aware of it. To nurture the abilities of such beings a new planet Trigonous is formed. Small but a magical world full of surprises, an ordinary human mind can't imagine.
Margaret Stone is an Canadian girl who has only her graduation in her mind until she is also taken to Trigonous. She isn't a normal person with red blood and flesh but a supernatural charge runs in her blood.
On Trigonous lies the city of Posnega which waits for people like Margaret. But with the new place comes the new rules. Posnega traps its new resident with a million laws.
Margaret tries to abide by all of their rules. In this process she encounters dangers, aspiration, hunger and love.
She did not ever imagine her life has a long trail with lots of slides and slopes on the way.
All Rights Reserved.
#9 in Science fiction
#8 in What's Hot of Science fiction
- Posnega (Author's P.O.V)
- Chapter One: Electring
- Chapter Two: Way To Trigonous
- Chapter Three: Trignonous-The Planet Of Superlatives
- Chapter Four: Two Cities
- Chapter Five: The One And Only
- Chapter Six: Uninvited Touch
- Chapter Seven: Rules
- Chapter Eight: Can't we be normal?
- Chapter Nine: How Big is Trigonous?
- Chapter Ten: Quest For Answers
- Chapter Eleven: So, I can't tell you anything
- Chapter Twelve: To Clear The Useless Population.
- Chapter Thirteen: The fear of heights
- Chapter Fourteen: What does Posnega Mean?
- Author's Note (Please Read)
- Chapter Fifteen: Dance Party
- Chapter Sixteen: Campus Tour
- Chapter Seventeen: One thing on my mind
- Chapter Eighteen: Up For This
- Chapter Nineteen: Events To Roll In
- Chapter Twenty: Now We Can't Go Back
- Chapter Twenty One: One More Rule
- Chapter Twenty Two: Not Again
- Chapter Twenty Three: Breakage Of Rule Breakers
- Chapter Twenty Four: It's Complicated
- Chapter Twenty Five: This Feels Good
- Chapter Twenty Six: A Joke
- Announcement! (Not An Update)