Who in their right mind would ask a teenager to write a 4000 word essay on the works of F. Scott Fitzgerald anyway? To me, English class was simply the fine art of over analyzing very old pieces of literature. It was usually pretty easy for me to string together some intricate sounding sentences about these old novels. My English teacher loved me for it, but for this particular essay, I was utterly incapable of replicating the excellence of my previous work.
All I knew was that Nick Carraway was definitely gay for Gatsby.
When two high school boys find themselves being forced into partnership for a class project, things get interesting.
With Callaway's snarky remarks and hidden secrets, and Chance's accidental girlfriend, their path to completing high school is anything but straight.
Discaimer: This is boyxboy so if this makes anyone uncomfortable, this is me warning you. Also, The Great Gatsby does not belong to me, copyright is to F Scott Fitzgerald. With the references to the novel in my story, I am in no way trying to mock or make fun of the novel, because it is one of my favourite books. Also, the reality of Nick Carraway's homosexuality is arguable, I simply used this opinion for the sake of my story and its plot.
- Chapter 1: Coffee with a Spoonful of Hate
- Chapter 2: Sex, Satan and Homosexuality
- Chapter 3: Take a Chance On Me
- Chapter 4: Cha and the Neutral Milk Hotel Cult
- Chapter 5: Can I Find Nick's Heterosexuality on Google Maps?
- Chapter 6: Alcohol's Organic, Right?
- Chapter 7: Chance Cares Too Much and Callaway Swears Too Much
- Chapter 8: Sticky Notes? More Like Sticky NOPES
- Chapter 9: Wasn't This in a Porno?
- Chapter 10: Everyone Hates Calamari
- Chapter 11: The F Word (Friendship)
- Chapter 12: In Which Chance Has 83 Protons
- Chapter 13: Cappucci-NO
- Chapter 14: Callaway Puts the Hot in Psychotic
- Chapter 15: I Can Be the John to Your Sherlock
- Chapter 16: Aly Cries and Callaway's Chill Dies
- Chapter 17: Calla-Gay and Chance Fight the Forces of Evil (Teenagers)
- Chapter 18: Pining as Hard as an Evergreen Forest
- Chapter 19: Har-ASS-ment
- Chapter 20: Misunderstandings: The Musical
- Chapter 21: Did I Jasper Your Opinion?
- Chapter 22: Chance Puts the Pain in Painting
- Chapter 23: Callaway Law-SIN
- Chapter 24: Gay and Cliché
- Chapter 25: Hardcore Violence and Temporary Silence
- IMPORTANT NEWS
- Chapter 26: Pants Shampoos Gets Jealous
- Chapter 27: In Which Chance Gets WET
- Chapter 28: Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Ginger-DEAD
- Chapter 29: Guys, Lies and, Unfortunately, No Fries
- NOT AN UPDATE: In which my friends SUCK
- Chapter 30: Callaway Puts the Pro in Project
- Chapter 31: Whoever Said That Gay Meant Happy Lied
- Chapter 32: Episode VI: Return of the Aly
- Please dont murder me
- Chapter 33: I Spy with my Little Eye Something that is Gay (Callaway)
- Chapter 34: Life Sucks Dick (or LSD)
- Chapter 35: The Climax: Porn or Plot?