Where would you like to go today?
To the Gwangjang Market of Seol (Korea) and try the famous savory pancake Bindaetteok? Cape town mayhaps (South Africa)? I've heard that their street food is to die for. Or maybe to the Andhra style restaurants of Chennai (India)?
Or what if, you were to bring these places to your kitchen and fill your home with the sweet, spicy and savory aromas of world's most delicious (yet easy to make) dishes?
Here I present, a collection of recipes for all those food lovers who love the blend of food and culture.
So cook, feed and enjoy the taste of cuisines from around the world!
Cover & intro by: @DakshtaSharma :)
*Images used in this book are not mine, they've been taken from various sources on the internet.
- Macaroons (ITALY)
- Chakalaka (CAPE TOWN)
- Date loaf cake (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Nyponsoppa (SWEDEN)
- Brigadeiro (BRAZIL)
- 15 MINUTES PIZZA DOUGH (Additional recipe)
- BINDAETTEOK (KOREA)
- MASALA DOSA (INDIA)
- PUPPY CHOW (UNITED STATES)
- KISIR (TURKEY)
- BAKLAVA (GREECE)
- IDLI (SOUTH INDIAN)
- VEGETARIAN PUMPKIN TAGINE (MEDITERRANEAN (MOROCCO))
- SMOKED VEGETARIAN SPANISH RICE (MEXICO)
- PENNE RIGATE with Spinach, Pepper & Cherry Tomatoes (ITALY)
- CHOCOLATE GELATO (ITALIAN)
- PANCAKES (CONTINENTAL)
- RAVA UTTAPAM (TAMIL NADU)
- THANKS TO ALL READERS
- SASKATOON BERRY PIE (CANADA)
- STOEMP (BELGIUM)
- CORN SALAD with Queso Fresco - Ensalada de Choclo (PERU)
- GAZPACHO SOUP (SPAIN)
- SPRING ROLLS (CHINA)
- SUSHI (JAPAN)
- CHOCOLATE COOKIE