It begins with a meeting... where a promising new technology for amputees and soldiers is demonstrated. But soon, the truth is discovered: the mastermind who created such miraculous prosthetic limbs is not interested in a business deal. He only wants to ruin the family of his former student, Marcus Stanwood.
Marcus knows firsthand of his former mentor's cruelty, and sets a desperate plan in motion. The fate of his son Ethan hinges on his success or failure in this introduction to a paranormal Steampunk series set in a Victorian London that could have been.
- Part 1: In Which a Fateful Meeting Takes Place
- Part 2: In Which It Is Good Friday, But No Good Occurrs
- Part 3: In Which A Discovery Most Unholy Is Made
- Part 4: In Which Twin Brothers Go In Different Directions
- Part 5: In Which There Is A Meeting In Malcolm's Study
- Part 6: In Which The Past Comes Back To Haunt The Stanwood Family
- Sneak Peek of Book 1, The Inventor's Son