Get out your popcorn, tourists beware, here comes a paranormal adventure with a historical twist, set in Egypt--and Britain.
From Chapter 29 'Darkness': 'Did I just try to dive into that goo to get at a dead guy?' Trueth asked.
Define dead,' Metjen said with a half-smile. He muttered something and touched Trueth on the forehead. The rest of her giddiness faded away--only to return as Metjen crushed her in one of his bearhugs. 'For a moment I thought we would lose you. Don't do that again.'
Trueth's cheeks burned. That could only be the caffeine. The stuff had never agreed with her.
'It wasn't my idea, there was a voice in my head!'
Trueth hates being the last paranormal creature left on Earth. She needn't worry: On a trip to Egypt she runs into Metjen Al-Nour, magical member in the last temple of the sun god Ra.
With sparks flying between them--not only those of the magical variety--they solve a 5000-year-old riddle where clues are literally buried in tombs, historical sites--as well as in the family safe.
But their journey is far from over - where other stories end, this one really takes off... .
The second novel in the trilogy, 'Cursed Times - Only Yesterday!', is completed, and 'In My Attic' - a spin-off to the world of Cursed Times is available with weekly updates.
Copyright information, given the recent acts of content piracy:
All copyrights of the texts are mine exclusively. Any attempt at spreading any of the content of my works in any form will be prosecuted. If you are reading this in any form outside Wattpad-be it in print, as an e-book or as an excerpt of text, the content has been stolen and you are in breach of international copyright laws.
- Chapter 1 - Descent Into Darkness
- Chapter 2 - Journey from Hell
- Chapter 3 - Dig
- Chapter 4 - The Ritual
- Chapter 5 - Getting Hairy
- Chapter 6 - Surviving
- Chapter 7 - Fiend
- Chapter 8 - Run For Your Life
- Chapter 9 - Menace
- Chapter 10 - Forbidden Chamber
- Chapter 11 - Tomb
- Chapter 12 - Memories
- Chapter 13 - Floating
- Chapter 14 - The Inner Eye
- Chapter 15 - Message From The Past
- Chapter 16 - Despairing
- Chapter 17 - Avebury
- Chapter 18 - Sweating
- Chapter 19 - Underground
- Chapter 20 - Summoning
- Chapter 21 - The Wall
- Chapter 22 - The Battle of the Living Room
- Chapter 23 - Destruction
- Chapter 24A - Silence after the Storm
- Chapter 24 B - The Hidden Passage
- Chapter 25 - A Magical Expedition Part One
- Chapter 26 - A Magical Expedition Part Two
- Chapter 27 - Dark Stories
- Chapter 28 - Ghosts and Cobras
- Chapter 29 - Trembling
- Chapter 30 - Lurking Evil
- Chapter 31- The Truth
- Chapter 32 - A Patient from the Past
- Chapter 33 - Awakening
- Chapter 34 - With Fresh Eyes
- Chapter 35 - Demon World
- Chapter 36 - Black Moment
- Chapter 37 - Countdown: Portal Minus Two Hours
- Chapter 38 - Countdown: Portal Minus One Hour
- Chapter 39- Countdown: Portal minus Thirty Minutes
- Chapter 40 - Countdown: Portal Minus Ten Minutes
- Chapter 41 - Countdown: Portal Minus Five Minutes
- Chapter 42 - Countdown: Portal Minus One Minute
- Chapter 43 - Portal Opening
- Chapter 44 - Showtime
- Chapter 45 - Nothing
- Chapter 46 - Osiris
- Chapter 47 - Calm after the Storm
- Chapter 48 - A Voice from the Grave
- Chapter 49 - Homecoming
- Info Chapter: Gods and Souls in Ancient Egypt
- Thank You!
- Author's Note