Lover Vs. Lover ✘
I hate them, they are the most confusing, idiotic and annoying things on the planet and my problem is that I'm in love with two of them.
Jonathan Anderson aka the gentlemen
- He's caring and considerate
- Pays attention to my every needs
- Treats me with respect.
- Speaks politely, always cares to ask how I'm doing and helps me with life problems.
- He's funny and adorable
- Makes me feel butterflies
- Always there when I need him
- Hardly any 'dirty talk or moves'
- There's no danger or terrifying excitement
Chase Evans aka the bad boy
- Has attitude and confidence
- Promise of a life full of thrills and excitement
- There is never a dull moment
- Won't give up on what he wants
- He's funny and smoking hot
- He makes me feel like I'm on fire
- Life lacks of stability
- Family problems
- Trust issues
- He's never there when I need him most
Aurora Hayes-Keith is in for a life changing experience, beginning when she lands in the town of Toronto, Canada.
Aurora has a mission that she wants to finish before she goes back home in a few weeks time.
1. Find out about my parents past, why he left.
2. Learn more about my father.
and thirdly.. choose between two guys I love.
Seems pretty easier, right? Well you're dead wrong.
Join Aurora as she begins to discover who she is, what being a Keith really means and choosing the guy she loves. Add in some paparazzi, new friends along the way and a few unexpected guests and you have... LOVER VS. LOVER
[ There will be quite a bit of cussing, you've been warned ]
[ Sequel to Player Vs. Player ]
cover design by: me