It's 2018 and people think that the apocalypse has ended. Where cities, homes, businesses and humble towns once stood, now there lies only death, only destruction, only emptiness. Only the moans and the shuffles of the living dead. But in reality, it's only just begun.
And for two lonely boys, once separated from each other by dead-town states and not even aware of each other's existence, it's far from being over.
It's not about saving the world. It's about saving themselves.
- One|Be Careful What You Wish For
- Two|Pirate Boy and Princess
- Three|Vampires Don't Even Exist
- Four|The Great Quest To Find Michael James Way: Part One
- Five|Ray Toro The Fucking Saint
- Six|Gerard Doesn't Smell Like A Basket Of Roses
- Seven|All Bert's Christmases Came At Once
- Eight|Something In The Night
- Nine|Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, and...Dragons
- Ten|Stealing From Dead People
- Eleven|The Truth About The Boyfriend
- Thirteen|Two Kisses, Twenty Conundrums
- Fourteen|Dead, Deader and Deadest
- Fifteen|Apparently Kung Fu Panda Didn't Have A Samurai Sword
- Sixteen|Garlic Is Extinct And That's A Really Big Problem
- Seventeen|The Great Quest To Find Michael James Way Part Two
- Eighteen|Frank's A Liar And Ray Is Rather Fangy
- Nineteen|Don't You Dare
- Twenty|Who Will Remember Your Last Goodbye?