*this book has been on a super long hiatus for forever and i'm not sure when it will be finished. i do want to finish this story but i'm not sure when i'll be able to since life is crazy. i just wanted to post this warning since i've seen some comments suggesting i should to save people from heartbreak lol 11/14/19*
Our eyes meet and it feels as if the world around us has faded away. All I can see are his beautiful eyes that completely pull me in and make me forget everything else. Something in me pulls me towards him, but I fight it this time. Those eyes are so familiar to me and I feel my heart start pounding violently in my chest.
It can't be him. There is no way it's him. He's just in my imagination. He's only in my dreams.
I hear my mom call my name so I tear my eyes away from this beautiful stranger. A part of me protests my actions but I ignore it.
"We're leaving now, honey. Did you make sure to grab everything you need?" I nod my head mutely and put the pack of assorted chocolate candies in the shopping cart.
"This is everything," I whisper, my throat feeling constricted. My mom nods before telling me to wait for her as she checks out. I take in deep breaths, but it still feels like something is blocking my throat.
I glance back at him one more time and see that he's still staring at me with his intense eyes. This time when I take in a deep breath, it works. I feel like I have never been able to breath better.
I swallow nervously before I quickly turn around and follow my mom to the check out lanes. I can still feel his stare against my back so I walk faster.
"Oh honey I was just coming to get you, we're done here," my mom says. I nod and we start walking towards the exit. I take a peek at him, but i make sure I don't stare into his mesmerizing eyes. I force myself to continue following my mom and I force myself to look away again.
- Chapter 1-Dreaming of My Alpha
- Chapter 2-Seeing My Alpha
- Chapter 3-Meeting My Alpha
- Chapter 4-Speaking to My Alpha
- Chapter 5-Talking About My Alpha
- Chapter 6-Partying With My Alpha
- Chapter 7-In The Arms of My Alpha
- Chapter 8-Running From My Alpha
- Chapter 9-My Alpha's Anger
- Chapter 10-Feeling Bad For My Alpha
- Chapter 11-Apologizing to My Alpha
- Chapter 12-Being Honest With My Alpha
- Chapter 13-Telling the Truth to My Alpha
- Chapter 14-My Alpha's Conflict
- Chapter 15-Everything's Changed
- Chapter 16-New Beginnings With My Alpha
- Chapter 17-Questioning My Alpha
- Chapter 18-Missing My Alpha
- Chapter 19-Teasing My Alpha
- Chapter 20-Accepting My Alpha
- Chapter 21-My Alphas Mark
- Chapter 22-Aftermath of the Mark
- Chapter 23-Acceptance
- Chapter 24-Training With My Alpha
- Chapter 25-Rooming with My Alpha
- Chapter 26- My Alpha's Jealousy
- Chapter 27-Fighting for My Alpha
- Chapter 28- One Last Time
- Chapter 29-My Alpha's Rage
- Chapter 30-Different Point of View
- Chapter 31- Celebrating With My Alpha
- Chapter 32-Pain and Death
- Chapter 33-Comforting My Alpha
- Chapter 34-The Big Reveal
- Chapter 35-My Alpha's Note
- Another Authors Note (im so sorry)