You are a telepath, you have known ever since you were 10, now you are 17. Your parents absolutely hate mutants, so you cannot tell them. When your mother and father both get a job working for some company, you are forced to move to a different state. Your next door neighboor has developed feelings for you and you can't help but develop feelings for him as well. He seems a bit odd, with silver hair and jacket and a music player on his belt at all times, but you fell for him.
- Whiplash-Chapter One-The Boy Next Door
- Whiplash-Chapter Two-Me Too!
- Authors Note
- Whiplash-Chapter Three-A Movie Date
- Whiplash-Chapter Four-Getting Around Mum And Dad
- Whiplash-Chapter Five-Getting Ready For The Party And Some Unwanted Emotions
- Whiplash-Chapter Six-The Party
- Whiplash-Chapter Seven-Only Peter And I