Daniel Kerrington is a multimillionaire's son.
He's got the whole package: blonde hair, piercing blue eyes.. killer lips.
He's absolutely swoon-worthy.
Too bad his personality is so full of shit.
Daniel Kerrington is arrogant. Cocky. Insufferable. A walking one night stand.
Ever since our horrible encounter two months ago, we have pretty much established the fact that we hate each other. So there's no reason for the both of us to cross paths anymore, right?
Now that my parents' company has gone bankrupt, they have to turn to his father for help. Harry Kerrington offers to help the company and my parents on one condition: I'm to be engaged to his son.
So basically I'm thrown together with the guy I loathe for the next three years of my life.
Daniel and I have to push our feelings of mutual hatred aside and play our own part in making our fake engagement believable. We've got a lot to do if we want to make this work.
But little did we know that we would be so wrapped up in our very own perfect illusion.
BOOK ONE TO THE PERFECT SERIES
- One - " I Don't Think We Got Off On The Right Footing."
- Two - "Hope you have a great life!"
- Three - "That Man Has No Shame!"
- Four - "This Guy Is Bat Shit Crazy!"
- Five - "I'm Starting To Think I'm In A Twilight Movie."
- Six - "Something Bad's Going To Happen."
- Seven - "Beep."
- Eight - "Everything goes poof."
- Nine - "Choices."
- Nine Point Five - "I Can Ruin You."
- Ten - "Sweetheart."
- Eleven - "Living With The Asshole."
- Twelve - "Rules."
- Thirteen - "An Alternate Ending."
- Fourteen -"An Engagement Sham."
- Fifteen - "You. Are. Mine."
- Sixteen - "In A Totally Platonic Way."
- Seventeen - "Pass Me The Brothel!"
- Eighteen - "Let's Go Shopping. Or whatever."
- Nineteen - "It's Our Thing."
- Twenty - "We're Supposed To Be Happy and In Love."
- Twenty One - "Let It Happen."
- Twenty Two - "Do You Trust Me?"
- Twenty Three - "Pancakes? Pancakes."
- Twenty Four - "We Are Not In A Relationship."
- Twenty Five - "One Day."
- Twenty Six - "The Whole Eternal Love Thing."
- Twenty Seven - "Has Anyone Ever Told You To Shut Up?"
- Twenty Eight - "Playing With Fire."
- Twenty Nine - "Maybe."
- Thirty - "There Are No Words Left To Speak."
- Thirty One - "I Don't Deserve Nice."
- Thirty Two - "We Hurt Each Other."
- Thirty Three - "One Day You Will."
- Thirty Four - "Living A Huge Lie."
- Thirty Five - "Every Broken Piece Of You."
- Thirty Six - "Rules Are Rules."
- Thirty Seven - "That's Why I Like You."
- Thirty Eight - "Falling Is The Best Part."
- Thirty Nine - "He Is A Changed Man."
- Forty - "The Real Me."
- Forty One (Part One) - "I Want You."
- Forty One (Part Two) - "I Think We Broke The Bed."
- Forty Two - "My Kind Of Perfect."
- Forty Three - "Destroy Me."
- Forty Four - "Broken Every Rule."
- Forty Five - "As Long As You Let Me."
- Forty Six - "I Almost Love You."
- Forty Seven - "Normal Is Overrated."
- Forty Eight- "I'll Be Fine."
- Forty Nine - "I'm Not Going Anywhere."
- Fifty - "And Then I'm Gone."
- Fifty One - "You're Poison To Him."
- Fifty Two- "Goodbye, Daniel."
- Fifty Three- "Only For You."
- Fifty Four- "My Damnation And My Salvation."
- Fifty Five- "Daniel Needs You."
- Fifty Six- "Fall Head Over Heels For You."
- Fifty Seven- "The Only Way I Know How."
- Fifty Eight- "I'm Okay."
- Epilogue- "Perfect Illusion."
- Perfect Illusion (French) book is out in stores and on Amazon FR!