No one approaches him, even for an innocent purpose like wishing him good morning. So how did I end up accepting a dare to confess my love to him?
I feel like a rabbit who is going to face the lion. oh, the irony.
I take a deep breath and say the words that will end the life as I know it.
“Tehan, I love you!”
It's the story of the rabbit who fell in love with the lion prince.
Highest ranking: Humour #30
- Prologue - End of the life as I know it
- Chapter 1 - He doesn't know how right he was
- Chapter 2 - Mutually uninterested
- Chapter 3 - It's a pretty innocent picture
- Chapter 4 - Gallant knight with the not-so-gallant attitude
- Chapter 5 - Feeling like dust
- Chapter 6 - Undeserving
- Chapter 7 - Learning with the third years
- Chapter 8 - Body guard for life
- Chapter 9 - Living up to the title
- Chapter 10 - Thin ice
- Chapter 11 - This time she meant it
- Chapter 12 - Consequences of being a rabbit
- Chapter 13 - Accidental revelations
- Chapter 14 - The failed experiment
- Chapter 15 - Adrenalin rush
- Chapter 16 - Only the beginning
- Chapter 17 - Weaknesses and Strengths
- Chapter 18 - At the Lion Lord's house
- Chapter 19 - Locked up
- Chapter 20 - Dress making skills
- Chapter 21 - New owners
- Chapter 22 - The second blow
- Chapter 23 - Summoning help
- Chapter 24 - Timid rabbit no more
- Chapter 25 - Ask your heart
- Chapter 26 - Let go or hold on?
- Chapter 27 - Out of control
- Chapter 28 - Many happy returns... or not?
- Chapter 29 - Sacrifice