We jostled for space in the cramped wardrobe, trying to look through the crack between the doors.
Jade's voice quivered as she said, "Oh my god... I could reach out and touch him," she whispered, talking about Zayn who happened to be taking off his shirt.
"No don't," Jess whispered back, "If you do that we won't get to watch them change."
Molly facepalmed, "I can't believe you guys talked me into this..."
Jade, Molly and Jess are three typical fangirls, Molly being level headed, Jade being a flirt and Jess being... special (insane.)
As dedicated Directioners their dream is to meet the boys in person... but competing with all the other fangirls in the country isn't easy, so they make a plan. A plan that beats all overs.
So with a little brains, a little fangirling and a lot of insanity, what can't these girls achieve?
That's right... be scared.
- The Secret Lives of Fangirls
- Chapter One - I'm Not A Surfer
- Chapter Two - Biff! Smack! Pow!
- Chapter Three - My Spidey Senses Are Tingling!
- Chapter Four - I'm Done.
- Chapter Five - I Could Kick His Ass
- Chapter Six - Carrots Are Too Mainstream
- Chapter Seven- Quick! Put him in the cupboard!
- Chapter Eight - Damn, Busted
- Chapter Nine - Lime Green
- Chapter Ten - You Messed With The Wrong Girl