He will lose everything if their secret is found out.
When Tarek's family is taken prisoner by the conniving, self-proclaimed King of Racah, they make a pact to lay low and do whatever is necessary to survive until they can devise an escape plan.
Despite Tarek's efforts to follow his parent's orders, he has no choice but to save the Princess from making a life-threatening mistake. And despite his best efforts, he can't help when he loses his heart to the enchanting and lonely Princess.
Unfortunately, Tarek is in danger of losing much more than just his heart.
- Chapter One: Warnings
- Chapter Two: Captured
- Chapter Three: Mother's Fear
- Chapter Four: Tarek's Birthday
- Chapter 5- The Grand Ball
- Chapter 6: Tarek's Secret Hunt
- Chapter 7 - Princess's Plan
- Chapter 8 - First Lesson
- Chapter 9 - The Festival
- Chapter 10 - Building Friendship
- Chapter 11 - The Gala
- Chapter 12 - Tarek's Trial
- Chapter 13 - The Secret Summons
- Chapter 14 - Meeting in the Garden
- about the author