**FEATURED STORY IN HORROR!!****
"Through the sins of man and perversions of the wicked, when innocent blood is spilled by that that should not be, darkness will be born".
When a dark beast of hell is unleashed and leaves a bloody massacre in it's wake, it is up to a reluctant James Crowley and tortured soul Detective Monroe to delve into the shadows and overcome the worst of humanity before earth becomes a true hell.
As Shadow's Scream is a dark, disturbing psychological thriller that explores the depravity and darkness of the world we live in. It is the first book in the exciting 'As Shadow's' trilogy
- Prologue: Beginning to end
- Chapter 1: 'You should have been nicer to Abel'
- chapter 2: 'somebody had unleashed a shadow beast'
- Chapter 3: 'Thoughts about how the heart ended up outside of the body?'
- Chapter 4: 'I see sins, I sense the darkness'
- Chapter 5: 'Do your detective thing'
- Chapter 6: 'Cassiel Sad'
- Chapter 7: 'Dreamers Demise'
- Chapter 8: 'The sun, the supplier of shadows'
- Chapter 9: 'We failed ourselves'
- Chapter 10: 'Abel is weak, Cain is strong'
- Chapter 11: 'Hope in darkness'
- Chapter 12: 'I saw through his eyes'
- Chapter 13: 'The blue butterfly'
- Chapter 14: 'Septimo Autem Custos'
- Chapter 15: 'Carnival of Chaos'
- Chapter 16: 'I have had a revelation'
- Chapter 17: 'Blood for blood'
- Chapter 18: 'I am the sins of the world'
- Epilogue: 'Riot'