NEW: Introducing Tap. Addictive chat stories for your 📲 Now in 10 languages
DOWNLOAD NOW!
Kissing Booth [BoyxBoy]

Kissing Booth [BoyxBoy]

3.8M Reads 122K Votes 40 Part Story
Lara By ShadieTree Completed

(BOOK ONE OF THE KISSING BOOTH SERIES)
 
Scar Patterson has everything that a boy could want - good looks, a smoking hot girlfriend and a full time scholarship to his dream school. 

In an attempt to raise money for the football team's new uniforms, Scar hosts a kissing booth at the town's Carnival Week. It's the perfect excuse to kiss beautiful girls and get money at the same time. It couldn't have been any more of a great idea. 

Until he's obligated to kiss a boy.

- cover made by seeraenthen-

More than that, if you're not interested go die, because honestly, you're a downer if you dont like gay romance. Literally. 100% better than that straight stuff.
Where do I sign? Hell I like bxb books more than stright books and they take up 98% of my library the other 2% is gxg n Harley Quinn
deathhkid deathhkid 3 days ago
27/4/17 (I'm not giving in to this american nonsense of putting the day after the month!! HA!!!)
                              11: 36 pm
                              41% and it's charging atm!
_f_i_z_z_ _f_i_z_z_ 7 days ago
I love girls who aren't super skinny there's nothing wrong with being a little thick
Damn reminds me of my brother he was making of my skinny af body all the time and I never got offended by it tho (but when it was someone else I would send them crying to their mommys)
JordanBlakeBitch JordanBlakeBitch 6 days ago
I'm sorry but you were stretching youself out?!? 
                              
                              I'm sorry I'm really dirty minded