Sebastian x reader x William
A souls radiance has a better fragrance then a rose in summer bloom, and that soul is (y/n). She's a beauty who dresses only in white, her (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes are the only other source of opposition. Some say she's the white mare of the Wild West. Dresses in white, her radiant pure white mane flows like the crystal clear waters of Niagara. Her fair skin so soft and young, as the mares white body moves in sync. Her white shimmering coat, the symbol of perfection as there is no opposite colors degrading it's beauty.
She's perfection it's self.
She's the white mare of the Wild West.
- Chapter 1: With a single wave.
- Chapter 2: My Pleasure
- Chapter 3: Beautiful things should be admired.
- Chapter 4: Ball
- Chapter 5: Intriguing
- Chapter 6: Jealousy
- Chapter 7: Queen's request
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9: A guest?
- Chapter 10: the red blob on the floor
- Chapter 11: I am one hell of a competitor
- Chapter 12: what ever you can do, i can do better
- Chapter 13: Lost...
- Chapter 14: 'clubhouse'
- Chapter 15: I dont get that human..
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17: I'm Akuma and I love you!
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19: For the win.
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23