"Is that a... Book?
"WHY IS THERE A BOOK BURNING IN YOUR FIREPLACE?!"
"Ohh these, these are my most prized possessions! Spent a fortune and a half on these, they are Adolf Hitler originals and copies, books he wrote when he was in power."
"ORIGINALS?! WHY DO YOU HAVE ADOLF HITLERS ORIGINALS BURNING IN YOUR FIREPLACE?!"
"They keep the house toasty..."
"ARE YOU INSANE?!"
"I'm afraid so... I'm entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, All the best people are."
Tyler Matworth had his whole life planned out, he was getting ready to publish his first book and seal the deal with his girlfriend. But what happens when his girlfriends half sister comes back to town and throws his plans (his life plans and his literal book manuscript) out the window? We can only assume it gets worse when a series of unfortunate events have him living with her...
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETELY UNEDITED. PLEASE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION. SPELLING ERRORS GALORE.
- Chapter 1: The Awkward Introduction
- Chapter 2: New Living Arrangments Gone Wrong
- Chapter 3: Her House
- Chapter 4: Grading Papers
- Chapter 5: Funeral
- Chapter 6: Sparks Fly?
- Chapter 7: Visit To Jess's
- Chapter 8: Dance With Me?
- Chapter 9: Manuscripts
- Chapter 10: The Past Is The Past
- Chapter 11: Spontaneous New York Trip?
- Chapter 12: Let's Get Down To Business
- Chapter 13: The Bed
- Chapter 14: New York Wrap Up
- Chapter 15: Books Are Hazardous
- Chapter 16: Kiss Me
- Chapter 17: Aftermath
- Chapter 18: Flashback
- Chapter 19: What Really Happened?
- Chapter 20: Files 801 And 802
- Chapter 21: Alone Time
- Chapter 22: Confusion
- Chapter 23: Prepare For War
- Chapter 24: The Family Tree
- Chapter 25: Let's Fix These Broken Pieces
- Chapter 26: Preparations
- Chapter 27: The Break Up
- Chapter 28: The Decision
- Chapter 29: The Finale
- Chapter 30: The Finale Pt. 2