Elizabeth Baker is stressed. But that's normal for a teenage girl, right? Well, Liza isn't really that normal to begin with.
With college-level courses, mandatory community service, and weekend painting workshops, she really doesn't have time for anything. That is, until she has to. See, the only thing standing between Liza and her fancy diploma (and eventually Stanford) is the sports requirement for her program. And the only fall sport with room is... well, less than desirable. But the football team needs a stable wide receiver, and Liza needs her hours.
Updates Wednesdays and Sundays
- Chapter One - Do Smart People Play Sports?
- Chapter Two - Who Are These Idiots?
- Chapter Three - Are These Supposed to Be Cold?
- Chapter Four - Where Are We Going?
- Chapter Five - Is That a Bro Thing?
- Chapter Six - How Does it Feel to Win?
- Chapter Seven- Can I Call You Lizz?
- Chapter Eight- Is There Anything More Cliche?
- Chapter Nine- Do They Have a Seven?
- Chapter Ten (Part 1) - Can You Throw Now?
- Chapter Ten (Part 2) - Who Would Steal Your Shoes?
- Chapter Eleven - Have You Checked Lost and Found?
- Chapter Twelve - What Are You Supposed to Be?
- Chapter Thirteen - Are You Looking for Something?
- Chapter Fourteen - What are They Talking About?
- Chapter Fifteen - So What If I'm Gay?
- Chapter Sixteen - What's Goin' on in Management?
- Chapter Seventeen - Giants or Ravens, Lizz?
- Chapter Eighteen - What's Your Opinion on Nail Polish?
- Chapter Nineteen - So What's the Project On?
- Chapter Twenty - Wanna Talk About It?
- Chapter Twenty-One (Part One) - Good Luck, Okay?
- Chapter Twenty-One (Part Two) - Is Anyone Going To Step Up?