Caught, broken, and trained; Shifters are disappearing and no one knows why.
Gods, faith, and hope; Trent is caught by the very ones kidnapping shifters.
Battle, instinct, and karma; Hazel, a shifter of power, finds himself in the middle of this battle between shifters and hunters.
Intwined in this battle of wills, Trent and Hazel will have to find their own way out of this campaign of eradication, and to each other.
War has come and no one is ready.
- Prologue - First Domino
- Hazel - Myself*
- Trent - Meeting Point*
- Trent - Myself*
- Hazel - Oh....*
- Hazel - Caught
- Hazel - Oh F*ck Me!
- Liat and Cassandra - Party Time*
- Liat and Cassandra - The Hunt*
- Hazel - Leader or Babysitter*
- Brittnie - Hello Mister*
- Trent - Love at First Sight*
- Mr. Masterson - Wowzah!
- Phoenix - It was just the Beginning
- Colonel Whittier - Game and Set
- Pheonix - What Now?
- Trent - Help...
- Hazel - Dream then Donuts
- Mr. Masterson - Choices, Choices, Which to Choose?
- Trent - Day One (A)
- Phoenix - Fuck Training!
- Trent - Day One (B)
- sorry but it'll be better now!
- Hazel - Beat the Shit Out of Them First, Worry Later
- Phoenix - The Lonely Soldier
- I am a Grade A bitch
- 284 - Today
- Hazel - Let the Good Times Roll
- Trent - Decision Made
- Colonel Whittier - Damn Fuckin' Kids
- nearly at 10k!
- Phoenix - Unwanted or Necessary Attention?
- Brittnie - Homerun
- Trent - Walkabout but Shackled
- Trent - Intervention
- In the process - NEW CHAPTERS!
- Revealed! I'm officially back