"Music is often simpler than words", he spoke in a soothing tone whilst his hand, smoothly brushed his black hair with blue tips, away from his eyes.
"But sometimes words are what makes a song complete", I said and smiled at him.
He titled his head to the side like a cute, confused puppy and I chuckled at his reaction.
"What I meant to say is that without lyrics a song just stays incomplete?", I said and shrugged.
Two different people. Brought up in two different countries. Two different cultures.
But share a bond over music.
He can play the tunes of one's heart.
Her lyrics can touch people's heart.
A beautiful song... don't you think?
What happens when on the occasion of Janmashtami and a few weeks before leaving for Paris, Preeti meets a Parisian electric guitar player?
Will she be friends with the two teens from Paris?
What will happen when she does befriend them?
How will her moving to Paris change the ones around her?
Read on to find out ;)
A C H I E V E M E N T S
• 1st Place in Girl Power Writing Contest
• 1st Place in Books And Beyond Awards 2020
• Best Cover in Floret End of The Year Awards 2020
• 1st Place in Lost Star Awards
• 3rd Place in Magical Awards
Cover made by me.
||All the characters in this book except my Indian/Indian-French OCs belong to Zagtoons and Thomas Astruc||
- 1| The Arrival
- 2| I Hope We Can Meet Again
- 3| Can't Wait For Tomorrow
- 4| A Night To Remember
- 5| We Did It
- 6| Wanna Know A Secret?
- 7| Welcome To India
- S| Happy Halloween To Me
- 8| A Surprise
- 9| A Day Well Spent
- M| Happy Diwali, Abhishek
- 10| Couffaine Sounds Better On Her Lips
- 11| It's A Question For Another Day
- M| What was your name?
- 12| Sweet Dreams, Preeti
- 13| What have I done?
- 14| Do I love him?
- 15| Do I love her?
- 16| Who said life is easy?
- 17| Can you help me?
- 18| What was that dream?