Jaime Okusanya is a second-year student at Herringway University in the town of Jasper Bay in Canada. While working towards her bachelor's degree in biophysics, Jaime is doing what every person at university is trying to do. Survive. As she's trying to fulfill the requirements to shoot her shot at a research position at Dalhousie Laboratory by the time she's finished the school year, she notices one boy. A fourth-year varsity volleyball player, Aven Montaque. Like Jaime, Aven is focused. It's school, work, volleyball, and repeat for the past four years since he stepped foot on campus. All of his hard work is set towards one thing: law school. Despite their many differences and few similarities, the pair find themselves pushed together more frequently than they ever imagined.
All Rights Reserved ©
Cover by: @senrqse
- Chapter One: Steal A Stop Sign.
- Chapter Two: Take A Shot.
- Chapter Three: No Way.
- Chapter Four: Headboard Banging Against The Wall.
- Chapter Five: I Love Him.
- Chapter Six: It's Practically Eating Itself.
- Chapter Seven: Touch His Bong.
- Chapter Eight: Three Degrees From Lebron James.
- Chapter Nine: Two Different Wavelengths.