(my sister's keeper)
Most 16 year olds tend to think of 3 things:
1) the opposite sex
2) alcohol and parties
3) how they're going to try and not muck up their lives.
But not Rachel Smith. She didn't have time to worry about all those things because she was too busy learning how to cope with a brain tumour.
A brain tumour that only gave you a few months to live.
How do you begin to cope with that at 16?
I guess it would be a lot easier to handle with Louis Tomlinson from the world famous band One Direction as your boyfriend, right?
Not when he doesn't know and you have to keep it from not only him, but the rest of the world...
- Chapter One - Diagnosis
- Chapter two - the meet up
- Chapter three - the party
- Chapter four - the morning after the night before
- Chapter five - first date
- Chapter six - why are you here?
- Chapter seven - the truth
- Chapter eight - all your little things
- Chapter nine - so much hate
- Chapter ten - Day One
- Chapter eleven - perfection
- Chapter twelve - First Meeting
- Chapter thirteen - you were made for each other
- Chapter fourteen - Pretend it's OK
- Chapter fifteen - for the first time
- Chapter sixteen- don't make me go
- Chapter seventeen - Fix You
- Chapter eighteen - The Funeral (Part 1 of 2)
- Chapter nineteen - The Funeral (Part 2 of 2)
- Chapter twenty - Six Months
- Chapter twenty-one - The Letter
- Chapter twenty-two - We have a problem
- Chapter twenty-three - Sign here, please
- Chapter twenty-four - Would you like to meet your baby, Mr Horan?
- Chapter twenty-five - Bring her home
- Chapter twenty-six - My Love