Love, Happiness and Acceptance, three things that Dewey wants to achieve on his life. He is a bully victim since elementary because of his true personality that against in the eyes of society.
Dewey Santos was an architect student at his first year college journey. He transferred to another school named Cho Deom University to escape from the past and continue to live and face the new consequences that he will encounter.
Until he met Junseo Cho, a professional photographer and handsome guy from a wealthy family and a new School Director at Cho Deom that will help him to find, to face his fear and to love himself from the eyes of the society.
Despite of being attached from each other, will they be fall in love? If that will happen, will the society accept their love flaws?
- AUTHOR'S NOTE
- KABANATA 1: DEWEY WANTS TO ESCAPE FROM THE PAST
- KABANATA 2: NEW STUDENT, DEWEY SANTOS
- KABANATA 3: DEWEY BEING A SPY
- KABANATA 4: WE MEET AGAIN
- KABANATA 5: SHERYL'S ANSWER
- KABANATA 6: OUR HEARTS KEEP TOGETHER WHEN IT RAINS
- OST PART 1
- KABANATA 7: JUNSEO's NEW OBLIGATION
- KABANATA 8: SCHOOL NEW DIRECTOR
- KABANATA 9: THE UNEXPECTED GUESTS
- KABANATA 10: MINA WANTS TO BE A MODEL TOO
- KABANATA 11: A PERSON WHO INSPIRED US
- KABANATA 12: CHO DEOM BASKETBALL TEAM
- KABANATA 13: A SUDDENLY AFFECTION
- KABANATA 14: BLACKBIRD MODELLING AGENCY
- CHAPTER 15: HAVE A GOODNIGHT
- OST PART 2