"I fell in love with the funny Alexander Matthews. Last night I dreamed that he was in my teapot."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but 'I used to be ugly' does deliver a strong social lesson."
- Enid Kibbler
"I love the bit where a ghost tries to stab Lisa - nearly fell off my seat."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop
(note: enter at your own risk)
- Chapter 1:The party
- Chapter 2: I am really ugly!
- Chapter 3:The Blue Moon
- Chapter 4:Breakfast at Jennifer's
- Chapter 5: Getting a job
- Chapter 6: Meeting Mrs. Catledge
- Chapter 7: And so the torture begins
- Chapter 8: Wait for me
- Chapter 9 : The phone call
- Chapter 10: On the rebound
- Chapter 11: Happy Birthday
- Chapter 12: Indiscreet Questions
- Chapter 13:Alex goes to London
- Chapter 14: London Calling
- Chapter 15: Amanda
- Chapter 16: Just a dance?
- Chapter 17: Monday blues
- Chapter 18: I'm sorry
- Chapter 19: Give me a ticket for an airplane
- Chapter 20: Fall of Rome
- Chapter 21: Whose voice is it anyway?
- Chapter 22: Crazy little thing called love
- Closure *a/n*