NEW: Introducing Tap. Addictive chat stories for your 📲 Now in 10 languages
DOWNLOAD NOW!
Rescued (The Avengers Fanfiction)

Rescued (The Avengers Fanfiction)

159K Reads 6.2K Votes 34 Part Story
Rhiannon By writer_gone_wild Completed

Angela Pierce has had it rough since the beginning. Foster care. Bullies. Being kidnapped and experimented on. It's not all sunshine and flowers out there. Until one day, she's rescued by none other than the Avengers! This should be the turn around point in her life, right? What happens when secrets are revealed? And who's the man in Angela's nightmares that the god of mischief can make disappear?
Read to find out more.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the Marvel Characters. They belong to Marvel Comics.
Enjoy!

just me being the mess i am imagined this character being me to throw the pen up in the air just to see it fall on the floor that leads to an awkward silence from everyone in the room
RedHood72 RedHood72 Apr 13
Because someone came up with that long of a name just so that in the end they could name it shield.... 😑
TheSideNobodyKnows TheSideNobodyKnows Sep 16, 2016
You it wasn't written in the script that he had blueberries. RDJ hid food throughout the sets to snack on during filming
TheSideNobodyKnows TheSideNobodyKnows Sep 16, 2016
*Grabs the bag* Sorry stark, these are mine now! *runs away, laughing amd throwing some to every person on WattPad
ShamrockTales ShamrockTales Oct 24, 2016
IF WE ONLY USED 10% OF OUR BRAIN WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE OTHER 90% BECAUSE EVOLUTION AND STUFF
FandomUnitedNut FandomUnitedNut Nov 10, 2016
I feel like I'm the only one thinking of Xmen bc of the comments above