Two weeks, one boy and an investigation with so many twists it may as well be a slinky.
Unless Ali Shaffer can write the best mystery article her teacher's ever seen she can kiss her future goodbye. But in a game where your closest allies are the case's biggest suspects, the only thing left to do is not get caught along the way.
- Chapter 1 - Success is a Line Best Snorted
- Chapter 2 - Selling My Soul for a Piece of Paper
- Chapter 3 - Unaccounted For
- Chapter 4: 99 Questions and Football Ain't One
- Chapter 5 - Double Take
- Chapter 6 - Bad Boys Don't Kiss and Tell
- Chapter 7 - Hide and Go Sneak
- Chapter 8 - Indiana Ali and the Field Trip of Doom
- Chapter 9 - Striking Out
- Chapter 10 - Plagiarism 101: A Lesson in Faking It