"Poignant, well-paced and compassionate, Game Plan is an achingly real look at how two families cope when life doesn't go as planned."—Tish Cohen, bestselling author of The Truth About Delilah Blue and Inside Out Girl
Just because the play goes wrong, doesn't mean you quit the game.
Ella Parker seems to have everything: great friends, an awesome family and a star position on her high school basketball team. The only thing missing from her life is a boyfriend. That changes once she catches the eye of Sam Cleveland. With Sam by her side Ella has it all. When a drunken night results in an unwanted pregnancy, her perfect life is turned upside down and she’s faced with an impossible decision.
Katherine Frayne has always wanted to be a mother. But with the last results of her in vitro fertilization pointing to no chance of a baby, her hopes are dashed. Then her husband Danny suggests they adopt. At first Kat is resistant, but she soon warms to the idea.
Ella and Katherine must navigate their lives amidst tough decisions, the consequences of which not only affect them but those they love the most.
- Dedication and Prologue
- September - Part One Ella
- September - Part Two Ella
- September - Part Three Katherine
- September - Part Four Katherine
- September - Part Five Katherine
- September - Part Six Ella
- September - Part Seven Ella
- September - Part Eight Ella
- September - Part Nine Ella
- September - Part Ten Katherine