Life imitates art as Lee Minho and Kim Goeun find themselves falling for each other despite the risks while their characters in the drama The King: Eternal Monarch fight fate to stay together. They count the ways and degrees of their fall with every look, touch, distance breached, hug, kiss, and "I love you's."
ONE: Lee MinHo and Kim GoEun were two seats from each other at the BIFAN Awards 2015 and had no idea that four years later, they would play lovers in "The King: Eternal Monarch" and be closer than ever.
TWO: He counts every time he stared at her and the trouble it brought.
THREE: She draws an invisible line between them and counts every time she nearly crossed it.
FOUR: He counts all the times he tried, and failed, to hold her hand.
FIVE: He counts all the times he held her in his arms as she tells him why she stays.
SIX: She counts all the times she stayed a universe away even when she was in his arms, and the one time she finally makes a quantum leap.
SEVEN: He counts down until the day he doesn't have to count anymore.
- 1: The First Time They Saw Each Other, Really Saw Each Other
- 2: The Trouble with Staring at Kim Goeun
- 3: A Line More Difficult to Cross Than the Universe
- 4: Fate is the Footsteps You Take By Risking Your Whole Life
- 5: And So, She Decided to Be Brave
- 6: If Today Is The Only Day We Are Allowed To Be Scandalous (PART 1)
- 7: If Today is the Only Day We Are Allowed to be Scandalous (Part II)
- If Today is the Only Day We are Allowed to be Scandalous (Part III)