Seeryath is a three year old dragon with a horrible past, however things start to look up when she is taken to a dragon academy for reasons unknown to her.
Sky is a dragon rider except she's missing the dragon, Sky's been at the academy for years without a dragon and that's not a good thing.
The two meet by chance and begin to bond however when Sky stands up for herself and almost dies because of it, Seeryath comes to the rescue.
As dragon and rider the two make dangerous enemies and tensions start rising as people start fighting amongst each other. Sky and Seeryath think they know who's behind it all however the moment they can prove it disaster strikes and the moment of order turns to chaos.
With help of new friends Sky and Seeryath rise up against their enemies. Though a war has started and the odds are low for the dragon riders to win and sometimes the worst does happen.
Told from a Dragon's point of view. Cover by Wishingfornow.
Book 1 in the Rising Dragon series
- Starting Songs
- Chapter I: Secret Powers
- Chapter II: A Rider
- Chapter III: Classes
- Chapter IV: Session One and Two
- Chapter V: Racing
- Chapter VI: F for Teamwork
- Chapter VII: Fly As One
- Chapter VIII: Weapons
- Chapter IX: Hide-Seek-Chase
- Chapter X: Flashes
- Ode To A Dragon - For They Can Break Too
- Despite Storms We Fly
- Chapter XII: Flickers
- Chapter XIII: Competitions Part 1
- Chapter XIV: Competitions Part 2
- Chapter XV: Final Competition
- Chapter XVI: Arle Mossk Tournament
- Chapter XVII: Plans in Place
- Song 1: Barefoot and Bruised
- Chapter XVIII: Movement
- Chapter XIX: Escaping
- Chapter XX: Written in Ink
- Chapter XXI: Danger Comes Knocking
- Chapter XXII: Our Resistance Starts
- Chapter XXIII: Waiting
- Chapter XXIV: Battle for Control
- Chapter XXV: Strength
- Song 2: Uprising
- Chapter XXVI: Allies
- Chapter XXVII: Fighting Strength
- Song 3: Vox Populi
- Chapter XXVIII: Harbinger
- Rising Dragons: Book 2