Mia Emrani "Berry" was always a quiet girl, she liked being alone but she also liked her music, hell, she would die for it if she could. Mia was in the Blue Valley High Band, she was on the clarinet with a few other people.
Mia was always so stressed from tests and her family life that she would fall ill, other than the fact that her hands being so sensitive that she has to wear gloves that don't hurt her. If she touches anything without the gloves on it burns, the doctors don't know why.
What happens after graduation? Becoming a surgeon was one goal, what will be her next? Feelings for old friends? Read to find out!
- One: One of those days
- Two: Mia the Encyclopaedia
- Three: Trivia and the quiet library
- Four: Friday Night Blue Balley Tiger Band Spirit!
- Five: Panic and paranoia is in the air
- Six: freedom rings
- Seven: Very Superstitious
- Eight: We Fall into a quiet Misery Business
- Nine: Pizza night with old friends
- Ten: Lunchtime disaster
- Eleven: Déjà vu trauma
- Tweleve: Late night Drive-in
- Thirteen: lazy time
- Fourteen: The Perfect Storm
- Fifteen: Suicide Bridge
- Sixteen: Suicide bridge pt2
- Seventeen: liar lair
- Eighteen: a turn of events.