Izuku was alone ever since a young age. His father killed his mother and majorly injured Izuku. His father then fled, leaving Izuku alone and with nothing but his ideals and a difficult mission. Izuku distrusts everything he had been taught from a young age and decides he'll have to see for himself. With no intentions of being a hero, Izuku enters the Hero Course at UA.
When a mysterious and quirkless boy enters U.A., how will the staff and students deal with the seemingly emotionless and troubled boy? And how will they react when they find out about his shocking past and bloodline?
I don't own any media used in the story. All credit goes to respective owners. I do not own My Hero Academia. BNHA belongs to Kohei Horikoshi.
TW: Cursing, mentions of self harm and suicide, attempted suicide, drug use.
- Make a lotta money and feel dead inside
- Some happiness can't be reclaimed
- We can be heroes everywhere we go
- With all the lies in the books
- Had some scary conversations
- You knew I was losing
- Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
- Burn another candle down
- This cruel fate engraving
- Don't wanna live as an untold story
- Dreams that you can't erase no matter what
- I'm not angry anymore
- You said it looked better
- Wondering when I'm coming back
- The wage he's paid's insanity
- Hold me deep beneath your weight
- I love everybody because I love you
- Let's go out with a bang
- I dunk my head in the water so I can feel something
- Spiteful one out to settle scores
- Raise some hell before we ghost
- The End