IMPORTANT: To new readers, THIS BOOK IS REALLY BAD. I don't know how else to say it anymore, but I'm warning you, it's terrible. The characters are very out of character, Tim especially. My original idea was botched, everything is just REALLY bad. Please be warned.
I recently watched The Willoughbys and read the book it was based off of! So me being me, I decided to make a (very, VERY) cringey fanfic about it!
So, without further ado, I present to you...
"I chose who?", By: S.U.K. 2020
This all takes place approximately 5 months after the four Willoughby children got adopted by nanny and commander Melanoff.
They've been enrolled into
school for 3 months now and are adjusting.
Things are finally perfect... Or are they?
Guess you'll just have to read this bilious book to find out, huh? Mwuahaha! Oh yes I know, I'm simply horrible for doing such a heinous thing. Well too bad.
I'll see all of you in the comments, please do enjoy!
BIG WARNING: This is my first Willoughby story, so it might turn out.. Well, a wee bit odious if I might be honest. The pacing and plot are going to be a bit out of proportion, and the characters may tend to act out of character at times.
I'll try my best to make this enjoyable during these rather tough times though, so on that note,
Please enjoy! 💓
- Chapt. 1 Perfectly imperfect family
- Chapt. 2 The expostulation of an insignificant brat.
- Chapt. 3 The cryptic words of the lonely.
- Chapt. 4 The heinous acts of the silent.
- Chapt. 5 The war of petty revolution.
- Chapt. 6 Regretful apologies from insignificant fools.
- Chapt. 7 The temporary moment of agreement.
- Chapt. 8 Tides of war.
- Chapt. 9 The barbaric bickering of two dolts.
- Chapt. 10 The halfway mark.
- Chapt. 11 Obnoxious and consistent.
- Chapt. 12 Two sides.
- Chapt. 13 Liar, liar.
- Chapt. 14 Why do we hurt ourselves?
- Chapt. 15 a lose, lose situation.
- Chapt. 16 You already know.
- Chapt. 17 I chose wrong.
- Chapt. 18 Oh brother, how hurt we are.
- Chapt. 19 Let us get this over with, shall we?
- Chapt. 20 The bonds we mend.