The town of White Oak is well known for its ghost stories and supernatural festivities. However, they aren't used to people coming out of the ground and lighting vehicles on fire with their mind.
Clay and his brother have gotten accustomed to their isolation from the town. No one wants to talk to an Alister. When he has a seizure in class however, everyone thinks he is begging for attention and faking but he can't shake the feeling of something sinister looming over him. With the death of a loved one, it is clear no one in this town is going to believe him; especially with the disappearance of the body.
The school soon becomes the least of his worries as he starts seeing things that he cannot explain and his eyes open to a much darker world hidden among his. Being rejected by a pen, floating knives and golden blood are only half of it. The problem is not whether he can find their killer, its whether he can protect himself from being their next victim.
- ACT 1 | COVEN
- 1| Dear Crazy Ghost Town,
- 2| Fake Smiles and Sticky-Notes
- 3| Lonely Stories to Tell in the Dark
- 4| A Dragon Wears White like her Husband
- 5| Can my head just explode already?
- 6| Blood Sweat and an Arrow to the Leg
- 7| Three Cheers for Mr. Crazy
- 8| A Haunted House Made of Trees is Still a Haunted House
- 9| One Breath at a Time
- 10| Stone Face Liar